Education & Career History
Industrial Engineering (bachelor's degree)
[ Samsung SDS ] (2017~2021)
Network Engineer (2017~2019)
Backend Engineer (2019~2021)
- KMS (Key Management Service)
[ WeSang ] (2022~)
Backend Engineer (2022~)
포트폴리오 사이트 구축
Android 앱 개발
자료 공유를 위한 유튜브 채널 운영
Possess Technology & Certification
L2-L3 : Cisco(Cat, Nex), Dell, Extreme, Arista
L4 : Radware, F5(LTM)
Firewall : SECUI, Fortinet, Paloalto
WebFirewall : Barracuda, Piolink, F5(ASM)
Java (Spring Boot Framework)
Vmware Certificated Professional – Network Virtualization (2018.08)
Vmware Certificated Professional – Data Center Virtualization (2019.10)
AWS Solution Architect – Associate (2018.08)
OPIC - IH (2018.10)
[2013-2014] · Konkuk Univ. MOT(Management of Tech) Lab
· Studied 'Natural language processing' and 'Recommendation System'.
· Used Java for coding algorithm about that.
· Attended 'Venture Compatition' (Runner-up)
· Prepared for a business related of 'trip'
[2017-2019] · Manage Infra Structure. (mainly network)
· Handle both 'on-Premise' and 'Virtualization'.
· Operate 'private infra' mainly and also VDI network.
· Lead the project 'Introducing The New NMS System' and my role is to sort out complex network map and define the alert level each equipment.
· Sometimes propose to switch from 'On-premise Infra' to 'Virtualization Infrastructure'.
· Made my Website 'A-Z' by myself
· Started to handle OS-App Level Components like 'CentOS', 'Nginx'
· Developed some applications for venture's needs.
· Main functions are 'Web Crawling', 'Data pre-processing', 'Data Foarming'.
· Used 'Java' and 'My SQL'.
· KMS 서비스 개발 (Backend Engieer)
· Developed backend application (KMS)
· handled with Spring Boot Framework
· Java Performance Tuning (GC Tuning, Business Logic Improvements)